Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Friday, May 28, 2010

My favorite flowers!

I love flowers! Some of my favorites are daisies, Gerbera daisies, roses and tulips. But by far, my favorite ones are the wild flowers the children pick for me in the grass. I enjoy watching them carefully choose the perfect one and then quickly run towards me! I also really enjoy watching their faces as they proudly hand me their gift.
Last September, when summer was quickly coming to an end, I was worried that it might be the last summer they would do this, as they are getting older. Click here to see that post.
Well, I am happy to say that I might still have an extra summer! YAY!!!!


DSC_0149

7 comments:

Baba said...

What a beautiful picture my love. I can promise that all 3 of your men will give you flowers until you say enough.

we love you with all of our hearts mommy.

Liam, Noah & Baba
XXX XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chantal et Bob said...

Quel grand coeur se Noah !!!

ADOOORABLE !!!

Debby Couture said...

Very cute picture! I can't wait to see those little guys of yours--that includes Steve too ;)

Love the new look of your blog by the way :)

Chantalou said...

J'adoreeee tout simplement cette photo de ton fils, elle est superbe! Je suis certaine qu'il va briser des coeurs plus tard avec ses belles fleurs et son beau petit visage d'ange! Chantalou xx

Two Brothers Waiting said...

@ Deb: They can't wait to see you too...they ask about you everyday. We are counting down the sleeps!!!!

@ Chantalou: Merci Chantalou :0) Moi aussi j'aime beaucoup cette photo de Noah! Sa personalité y est reflétée à merveille!

Jenifer said...

Beautiful photo and so sweet. Love the new blog look, too. :)

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Thanks Jenifer :0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails