Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The leaves are turning

Photobucket

Today was the first day of autumn. And although I absolutely love fall, I will miss the warmth of summer and everything it entails (like wearing flip-flops ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE).
Here is a video of our summer. Enjoy!



This is what I will miss the most about summer...

Photobucket

Everytime the boys would spot a flower in the grass (and let me tell you, they could spot the tiniest of flowers), they would pick it for me and say close your eyes mommy...surprise!!! (Noah would say purprise!!!!). The flower was sometimes so small, they would lose it in between their fingers. Oh I hope they still do this next summer.

4 comments:

Debby Couture said...

I love it! Lots of love, Auntie xoxox

Baba said...

Beautiful video my love !!! Thank you

Debby Couture said...

Watched the video again today. I miss mon-Liam and my-Noah!! Auntie xoxox

Notre petit prince Yohan-Li said...

Bonjour Kathy,

Ils sont trop mignons tes fils et ton montage est très joli.

Tu es déjà une "pro" de la photo.

Au plaisir

Linda

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails