Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Liam's first day!

Liam got up this morning really excited to go to school. After taking our traditional front door pictures, we walked him to school. As we were walking, I was getting butterflies (the kind I use to get when I started a new school year). Meanwhile, he was just skipping beside me with no worries in the world.
But...as soon as he saw all the children in the school yard, he got a bit scared. He practically climbed up Steve's body and held on for dear life. When we walked him into his classroom, he was back to his old self. He really enjoyed his first day!
I am so proud of him!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Debby Couture said...

Wow ... Liam already going to a big kid school! I'm so proud of mon-Liam and my-Noah! Give them lots of hugs and kisses from Auntie and Unckie.

Love,
Debby & Chris

Baba said...

Now that's one good looking Mommy ; )

Laura said...

Congratulations, Liam. You really are a big kid, now!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails