Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Monday, August 31, 2009

I am sooo excited

and scared...and nervous...and heartbroken. My babies are big boys now!!!
It was Noah's first day at preschool today. I had fully prepared him for this day, but I guess I forgot to prepare myself for all the emotions I would go through this morning when I dropped him off.
Isn't he cute!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Anyway, he was only there for half the day and according to his teacher he did very well...except for one small incident. Noah is a very mischievous little boy. He is also a tad defiant and stubborn. So at one point, the teacher explained to me that he refused to join circle time with the others. My guess is that he was having way too much fun exploring his new world filled with new toys. So after repeatedly asking him to join them, she stood up to try and bring him to the circle. Well....my boy...being who he is...ran under one of the preschool tables trying to hide from the teacher. He did finally give in...after a lot of convincing. I guess I'll have to have a small talk with him tonight over milk and cookies.

Tomorrow is Liam's turn...first day at kindergarten!



Photobucket
My Big Boys!

1 comments:

Debby Couture said...

Those are great pictures! I still can't believe that Noah is in school. What a big boy.

Auntie
xox

p.s. Where did you find such a nice looking backpack? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails