Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Sunday, June 13, 2010

More fabric for Mia's Bai Jia Bei

We have received more fabric!

Fabric 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 are from my mom. She took the time to choose beautiful fabric for Mia. They are so cute!!!! My favorite one is the one with the turtles.


Fabric 16 is from my Dad. I was so touched to know that he took the time to choose the card and fabric himself.


Fabric 17 is from Laura and Jay. I absolutely love the bright colors! Thank you for your beautiful message to Mia!


Fabric 18 is from my aunt Suzanne and my uncle Jacques. My aunt is very sick, but she took the time to write a beautiful message to Mia and choose such a cute fabric design. I am very grateful. Merci beaucoup tante Suzanne!


Fabric 19 is from Nanny. I have fond memories of my grandmother. She was such a loving person. If she would be here with us today, she could have made Mia's quilt with her eyes closed. She was one talented lady. My mom kept some of her leftover fabric when she passed away as a keepsake. She recently gave me this beautiful fabric in her memory. I am so happy that she will be a part of Mia's quilt. Thank you Mommy!


Fabric 20, 21, 22, and 23 are from Steve's family in Syria. Steve's dad recently took a trip there to visit his family. We were very touched upon his return to receive these fabrics for the quilt. Thank you to Soeur Vartouhi, Aboud, Rita, Madeleine and Peter Saydouni, Tante Madeleine and cousins Katherine, Emil and Gabi. I absolutely loved the idea of the postcards!


2 comments:

Baba said...

almost 25% there !

cris said...

Hi Kathy, I sent you 2 emails, and I don't know if you received...please, answer me on my e-mail: nacristai@hotmail.com, because, I'm very worried...best wishes for you and your family

cristina (barcelona, spain)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails