Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I just couldn't resist!

When Liam was a baby, I got him this Lamaze travel toy.

Photobucket

He absolutely loved it, and it was for a very long time his favorite companion. He would spend lots of time making the flowers crinkle or moving the bugs on the ring, and the squeaker in its belly would always make him smile. We simply couldn't leave home without it. What I liked about it was that I could easily attach it to his stroller, car seat or high chair and it would keep him entertained for quite some time (making trips to the mall or simple car rides more pleasurable!!!!) I also liked the fact that it washed well. I have washed it in the washer at least once a week and it still looks brand new. Here's a picture of Liam with his froggy.

Photobucket

When I was pregnant with Noah, I wanted to find one for him that he could call his own. This is the one I chose.

Photobucket

I chose a puppy that had rattles in its paws, a squeaker in its belly, crinkly ears and a crinkly bone that vibrates when pulled. Noah loved his puppy and would also carry it everywhere we went. The puppy would even bark when we would pet its nose. Here's a picture of Noah and his puppy.

Photobucket

Ever since we got our LID for Mia, I've been looking around to find one for her. When I saw this one I simply could not resist buying it.

Photobucket

It has the same crinkly flowers, squeaky belly and bug ring as froggy. I hope she likes it. We plan on giving it to her on Gotcha Day.

7 comments:

surlaroutedenotrereve said...

Je comprends que tu n'aie pu résister, c'est trop cute!!!

Moi, je n'ai pas encore craqué pour quoi que ce soit, disons que j'évite ces rangées là ou ces magasins là. Si je m'écoutais, je crois bien que sa chambre serait déjà prête... Ce qui peux peut-être nous aider, c'est que nous ne savons pas si se sera une fille ou un garçon. Mais j'avoue qu'à chaque fois que je vois un Panda, la tentation est grande.

On a bien hâte de vous revoir en fin de semaine.

Bisous
Linda

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Nous aussi on a hâte de vous revoir :0)

Chantal et Bob said...

Trop cute et quel coincidence un panda ;)
Ça fait du bien de se gâter de temps à autres en achetant une gâteries pour nos ti-poux à venir !

Debby Couture said...

I love the "old" pictures! I still remember Liam's little pout and Noah surprised expression ... miss you all very much!

Adel said...

It's so great to see that there's a way to have some of your news. It's been so long! Chatted with Eveline today who referred me to the site. What a great initiative you've undertaken here Kathy and it's done with heart and style and the generosity and beauty of sharing. Not to mention that you've developed the eye for photography and video editing (I sense a competition here ;-)

The kids look great with happy smiles on their faces and I bet with a sister they'll make an awesome family with your love and care.

Daniel and I wish you and Steve all the best and a smooth ride along this wonderful path that we will certainly follow with our eyes, think of when we talk to the stars and feel it in our hearts.

GROSSES BISES... Adel (qui s'ennuie de tes anecdotes qui le font sourire encore)

Allie said...

Hi,

My name is Allie and I am responding to a comment you left on my blog "Waiting for Caitlin". I go by "semperflexius" on RQ. Thank you for your comment- I love meeting new people who are going through this journey with us! I would love to keep in touch. My e-mail address is amadea75@hotmail.com.

Good luck!

Allie :)

Kim said...

this is TOOOO CUTE..
Love it..
Great choice..
Have a great day..
Kim

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails