Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bored much???

Here is where I found my boys yesterday morning!!!

Photobucket

Now, I'm not sure what they were doing...but they seemed to be having fun :0)
The weather was very gloomy and rainy on Saturday morning, but as soon as the sun came out, we decided to go apple and pumpkin picking at St-Joseph-du-Lac. I was really hoping that Noah would nap in the car on our way there. Unfortunately, he didn't and this is what he looked like at the orchard while apple picking.


Photobucket

He quickly snapped out of it and had lots of fun climbing all the ladders he could spot. I was freaking out!!!

Photobucket

Anyway, after filling a 10lbs bag, we decided to call it quits and head to the pumpkin place. It's beautiful there! They have a huge pumkin patch, a vast selection of different types of squash, a playgroung for the kids and an amazing little café where they make the most amazing soups. The children got to choose their pumpkins for Halloween...it was a muddy experience, but lots of fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Debby Couture said...

That's really cute! Are you sure they didn't put something in the washer they weren't supposed to? Probably something I would have done (at that age, of course) so I thought I'd ask ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails