Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

The celebration started with a surprise call from Auntie from San Francisco via skype. We love you Auntie!

Photobucket

We then put on our disguises (Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Big Specs Girl) and dropped by Mamie and Papie's house for brunch. Mamie surprised the kids with her funky pirate disguise!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

We got home and raided almost all the houses in our neighborhood. Yasmine spent her first Halloween with her cousins. She was so cute in her ladybug outfit (I wonder who will get to wear it next ;0)

Photobucket

We got home, emptied the loot on the floor and pigged out till we could have no more!!!! Here is a picture of Noah enjoying his chocolate.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Debby Couture said...

Yay! I made it on the blog ... I love you too! xoxox

Notre petit prince Yohan-Li said...

Vous êtes tous cute mais ou est Steve??? Tes nouvelles lunettes te vont très bien :)
À bientôt.

Chantal et Bob said...

Moi, je te suggères le laser pour la correction de ta vue ... Loll..! Sont vraiment cute les garçons... Hé que Noah, il l'a la face sur la première photo... Mais à qui tu penses pour le costume de coccinnelle ??? Loll

Gros bisous XXX

Chantal

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Linda: Nous avons complètement oublié de prendre une photo de Steve avec les enfants...et les photos de lui entrain de préparer les citrouilles avec les enfants sont tous embrouillées...c'est grave hein!!! Mais, si tu regardes attentivement la photo de Yasmine en coccinelle, tu pourras y voir son pied dans sa belle babouche croc :0) HAHA!

Chantal: Quoi...tu n'aimes pas mes superbes lunettes??? ;0)
Pour ce qui est de Noah, eh bien je suis complètement d'accord...il l'a la face!!!

Bisous à vous deux!!!

Baba said...

ouein c'est vrai ... j'suis ou ?

Adel said...

Love the glasses! I've actually seen some "guy" wearing something similar at work (won't say the name hehe). The boys look top notch and seem to enjoy every moment of it. Now it's Candy time for few weeks I guess! ;)

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Adel: The week following Halloween, I let the kids pig out on candy after they've eaten a full meal. Thankfully, they're pretty good at stopping before they get a belly ache. But, I have to admit, for that complete week they are literally bouncing off the walls!!! My master plan to make their stash dwindle down after a week is to eat the good stuff when they go to bed :0)

Adel said...

I LOVE the candy beads bracelets; I could eat a whole bag and not feel sorry - it's PURE sugar(better than the Shreddies anyway hehe; you remember those? My best speedy diet ever :-) "Shreddies and water"; mets-en ksé bon! Now I feel sick when I see the shreddies box and those two awful shreddies characters smiling at me (you know, the shreddie with a face and two arms) Spooky Good Good Whole Wheat... Long Live the Halloween candies! :--)

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Adel I can still picture you munching away on that cereal :0) I might have to go on that special diet next week after eating all those candies ;0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails