Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hard Monday Morning

We got up this morning to this BEAUTIFUL view! UGHHHH!!!!



blogpicwinter

I wonder how much more snow is going to be dumped on us. Seriously....Have you noticed the hood of my car?!! I know Spring is just around the corner, but today it simply feels like it will never come. I can't wait to trade in my boots for my flip flops!
Anyway, Liam had an appointment at the dentist this morning for his first cavity. He really was not looking forward to this visit at all. It took us 2 hours to get there when it usually takes us 20 minutes!!!! The roads were so bad. Liam was very brave, he sat on the chair and he barely moved an inch...poor thing.

dentist

The whole intervention lasted about 30 minutes and he held his hands like this the whole time. Although this was not a fun experience, he was given headphones to watch TV up on the ceiling, and sunglasses for the bright light. Not too shabby huh?
dentist1

Hope you are having a great Monday!!!!

1 comments:

Debby Couture said...

Poor little guy! One thing's for sure, he has his mommy's fingers :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails