Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tortellini is too hot!!!

Thought you would enjoy this little snippet of our life. Here is a video of Noah eating dinner tonight. He was having tortellini and was making me blow on every single bite because it was too hot.



I received two more squares for Mia's Bai Jia Bei this week!!!!

Fabric 8 was given to us by my aunt Nicole and my uncle Gary. They're presently on vacation in Florida and took the time to send us a beautiful piece of fabric. Their message to Mia is very touching.


Photobucket

Fabric 9 is from Chantalou. She is a very busy mommy...especially right now with the recent arrival of her beautiful daughter Manuela...but she took the time to send us a cute piece of fabric!!! Je suis très touchée par ta participation Chantalou...merci!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Debby Couture said...

How cute is that?! I can't stop watching the video :) Give both of them a big hug and a kiss from their auntie and unckie
oxoxox

Chantalou said...

Ton petit vidéo est très comique Kathy, ton fils est si mignon! De rien pour le petit morceau de tissus, il me grand plaisir de participer à ta couverture des 100 voeux! Amicalement, Chantalou xx

Chantal et Bob said...

Comme je vous connais bien et que je connais relativement bien l'appétit de Noah ... Tes tortellinis n'étaient pas très bon !!! On entend aucun mumm...mummm...mummm...mummm... quand il les mange... !!! ;)

Il est adorable notre petit "grateux" !!!

CHEEZ !!!

Chantal XXXX

Chantal et Bob said...

Une caméra et un sac de guimauve, c, est tout ce qu'il te Faut Pour faire perdre le sourire à Bob;)

Bisous à toute la famille!

Adel said...

I like very much his affirmative sturdy "Baba"... Kids are so cute and he's getting a royal treatment; forgot that cooling the food is part of parenting and they deserve every attention, don't they! Thanks for the fiddling clip... I've seen this guy before and he's amazing. I thought of you last week too because our poor Troy had to go to the vet. He got some kind of abscess in his face and looked like a half Garfield (big cheek on one side). We took him on Victoria street and I remember you told me to go to one of the vets there, wasn't too sure if it was the clinic or the hospital. We choose the latter and now Troy boy is recovering slowly at the age of 17 while we're stuck with a large bill :--) Cheers to Baba, Mama and the boys!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails