Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Joie de vivre

DSC_0116


Noah has a love of life that is very refreshing. In every little thing he does, he seems to enjoy himself, he lives in the moment. Now some would say...well, he's only a child...it's normal. Yes, but there is something about Noah...it's in his no-worries-way of going about his little life, he has a ''joie de vivre'' that is intoxicating. He reminds me to stop and live in the moment.


Here is an example of what I mean. We went walking to a beautiful park this weekend. The kids spent a whole lot of their time rolling down a huge hill of grass. They had so much fun! Here's a video of Noah going down the hill. While rolling down, he is saying...This is awesome...This is the best day in the whole wide world...oh yeah...shake your tushie!





Although they really hate it, I snapped a few pictures of them and this is one of my favorites.





DSC_0132


The kids also enjoyed Halloween this year. Liam was disguised as Batman and Noah as Mario. We raided the houses in our new hood and came back and devoured our loot!


DSC_0151

1 comments:

Debby Couture said...

Was having one of those days at work and now I'm smiling--that video of Noah rolling down the hill is great. You all look fabulous in your costumes ... Kathy, is that nail polish I see on your nails? I don't think I've ever seen that on you but I like it :)

My boys are getting too old too fast. Liam looks so grown up in that picture. Give them a nice big kiss for me, unckie and Henry :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails