Two Brothers Waiting for a Sister
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Ghandi

Monday, August 30, 2010

I don't want to go to school!

Noah kept repeating the same sentence this morning...I don't want to go to school! Although we've been counting down the days and he was very excited to start school, this morning the reality of it hit hard. Poor Noah, he was not happy.

nothappy

But after I told him he could bring Woody to school with him, he finally cracked a smile.

happy

So thanks to Woody, Noah suddenly had no problem going to school. He gave a big hug to Baba, Mommy and Liam and walked into his pre-k classroom with a huge smile. Woody saved the day!


woody

4 comments:

Debby Couture said...

Poor little guy! Hope his day went well ... we've been thinking of him. Liam's turn tomorrow!

Love,
Auntie and Unckie
xoxoxo

Christopher Bryan said...

Hi Noah,

I hope you had a good day at school. Auntie and I were thinking about you!

Love & hugs,
Unckie

Jenifer said...

OMG, that is too cute! Thank goodness for Woody!

Laura said...

Yay, Noah!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails